Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome Back!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed a well rested and much deserved summer break. I sure did! I spent loads of time with family and friends and went on many hikes with my family. I am ready to start a new school year! I hope you are too.

I'm excited to see all my students back at the Mouse Pad and meeting our new students who are joining this year. I have loads of fun programs to teach you and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do. We have brand new computers in the lab. We've got the Windows 8 All-In-One Touchscreen desktops. You are going to love them!

As usual I welcome any suggestions and if you have any questions or concerns you can always come see me or pop me an email.

Please come back to this blog at the end of each month where you will find the latest in what's happening in the Mouse Pad.

Take care,
Rasha Sachdeva
rashas@ows.org


No comments:

Post a Comment