Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome Back Everyone!

Hello K-4 Families,
I hope everyone had a fabulous summer and a relaxing time off. I know I did! I'm so excited to see everyone back and to meet new students this year. I have lots of exciting new software to introduce in each grade level. Many will be web-based so that your child can continue the fun at home with their own login information.

Please check out my blog regularly so that you can be kept informed of what is happening in the Mouse Pad. I will update the blog towards the end of each month.

If at any time you have questions, the best way to reach me is by email or you can always stop by to see what your child has been up to in the lab.

Lets's have a wonderful school year !

Regards,
Rasha Sachdeva
Rashas@ows.org

No comments:

Post a Comment